Date: 26 Jul 2017
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$400 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 26 June 2017
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
Customer is my boss
- Winning through customer service
- Aiming for customer satisfaction
- Keeping customers in our hearts and minds
I love my customers
- Embracing service culture throughout the entire organisation
- Serving the customer sincerely
- How to provide value-added services to our top 10% of the most valuable customers
Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Focusing on service details, thinking for the customer
- Managing customer complaints
- Logging customer complaints
- Never ever argue with the customer
- Solving customers’ problems wholeheartedly
- Putting joy and happiness into serving our customers
Who should attend?
- Customer Service Frontline
- Sales Personnel
- Admin & Support
- Receptionists and
- Other Professionals who have direct contact with customers and want to enhance their service skills.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.