Date: 19 Jul 2019 OR 19 Sep 2019
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$500 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 19 Jun 2019
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
How do we get individuals to be Thinking Managers and Thinking Employees at work? What can we do to be more rounded in our thinking process to solve work problems? How can we work smarter to boost our individual and team productivity? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Thinking Harder & Working Smarter for Better Productivity”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach & Certified Emergenetics® Associate cum Facilitator would present the learners with a better knowledge of Thinking – the importance, common thinking errors and thinking differently – and how to use the 4 Emergenetics® Thinking Styles in their teams for better individual and team productivity.
Ken would also share on how one can enhance personal mastery, motivate self and team, focus and adopt time management strategies for greater productivity.
- Better understanding and application of thinking skills at work
- Enhanced personal mastery and stronger motivation
- Master time management strategies for greater productivity
The Thinking Manager / Employee
- Thinking first, doing later – Planning for greater productivity
- Discussion: Overcoming the 5 common thinking errors
- Case Study: Thinking differently – Creative thinking VS Critical thinking
- Brain gym activities: Re-energizing & stimulating better thinking & alertness
- Adopting Emergenetics® Thinking – Analytical, Structural, Social and Conceptual
The Motivated and Productive Manager / Employee
- Dreams and stretched goals: Working beyond comfort zones
- Role play: Personal mastery – The 5 secrets to motivating self and team
- Story Telling: My most productive days and success factors
- Mastering the power of focus and persistent practice
- Time mgt strategies for greater productivity
Who should attend?
- Team Leaders
About the trainer: Ken Wong
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.