Date: 10 Oct 2019 – Confirmed run!
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$500 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 10 Sep 2019
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
In this 1-day Workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach will present the learners with a better knowledge of multi-generation teams, how to manage inter-generational conflicts & retain Gen Y talents. He will also share best practices on leading multi-generation teams and how to communicate & motivate baby boomers, Gen X & Y staff.
Tapping on personal interviews, case studies, role plays and storytelling, Ken will highlight proven strategies and practical work tips on how to deliver both the Yin Leadership – Being a caring “mother” & nurturing mentor – and Yang Leadership – Being a visionary, positive and fun leader – in the team. A good Yin and Yang balance is vital for leadership success at the workplace.
- Learn how to lead & motivate multi-generation teams
- Master Yin leadership: how to be a caring “mother” & nurturing mentor?
- Master Yang leadership: how to be visionary, positive and fun leader?
Leading & Motivating Multi-Generation Teams
- Understanding baby boomers, Gen X & Y @ work
- Case studies: Managing inter-generation conflicts + Leading Gen Y talents
- How to lead, communicate & motivate multi-generation teams successfully?
Yin Leadership: Successful Female Leaders and their Teams
- The great debate: Are women better leaders than men?
- Top 3 qualities of women leaders and their impact on teams
- Role plays: How to be a listening & caring “mother”?
- Interviews: How to be an encouraging & nurturing mentor?
Yang Leadership: Successful Male Leaders and their Teams
- How to be a visionary & transformational leader?
- Instilling “positive + successful” thinking & behaviour in the team
- How to implement a fun team environment?
Who should attend?
- Directors & Deputy Directors
- Department Heads
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers, Managers & Supervisors
- Division I & II Officers
- Other Professionals who are keen to improve their Team Leadership Skills at Work.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “3 great tips from Yin leadership”
- “3 secrets to power up your employees’ performance”
- “3 quotations to inspire and lead your team”
- “3 practical tips to manage your team”
- “Maximising team performance”
What others say
“I have gained a deeper understanding on team management and gotten some tips on how to handle multigeneration teams.” – Ms Zuraidah Binte Mahat, Asst Director, Foreign Manpower Management Division, Ministry of Manpower Singapore
“I have learnt a lot on balancing different leadership styles. Ken is professional, friendly and expert in his field. I would definitely recommend this program to my colleagues and peers” – Mr Sum Teck Meng, OO Expert Group, Singapore Police Force
“I now understand the different generations to manage them better as a team. Ken is flexible and willing to share additional information to meet the expectations of the learners.” – Ms Mariam Binte Isahak, Housing Unit Officer, Singapore Prison Service
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.