Date: 3 Dec 2019
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$550 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 3 Nov 2019
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
What are some common problems that Gen Y/Z encounter at the workplace? How can they manage themselves better, partner their Baby Boomer/Gen X bosses well and collaborate with their peers effectively? If Gen Y/Z is a manager, what can he/she do to manage staff who are Baby Boomers/Gen X. Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “The Super Gen Y/Z”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach and a Seasoned Manager would present the learners with a better knowledge of the Working World, Baby Boomers, Gen X, Y and Z, and on what it takes to be a Successful Professional or Manager in the Multi-generation workplace.
- Learn how to adapt to the real working world
- Learn how to manage self, partner boss and collaborate with peers
- Learn how to motivate and manage staff
Understanding the Workplace & 4G Teams
- From book smart to work smart
- The real working world – learning things not taught in school
- Orientation to organizational culture & norms
- Understanding office politics & workplace challenges
- Learning from 3 common mistakes made by other GEN Y/Z
- Understanding 4G @ work
- Baby boomers: work values, strengths & motivational factors
- Gen X: work values, strengths & motivational factors
- Gen Y/Z: work values, strengths & motivational factors
The Super Gen Y/Z Professional
- Managing self: overcoming weaknesses & growing stronger
- Managing up: partnering baby boomer/GEN X boss for success
- Communicating & collaborating with baby boomer/GEN X peers
The Super Gen Y/Z Manager
- The new manager – building trust, relationship & credibility
- Motivating & managing baby boomers/GEN X staff
Who should attend?
- Gen Y/Z managers, supervisors & team leaders
- Gen Y/Z employees
- Fresh graduates
- Other professionals who are keen to know more about Gen Y/Z and 4G teams for greater success at work.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.