Date: 26-27 Nov 2015
Venue: Holiday Inn Atrium (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$900 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 26 Oct 2015
Group Discount: 10% Discount if company sends 3 or more participants to the same class
Leading and Managing Teams is never a one time event – It is for every day, 365 days a year. “Once a Leader, Always a Leader”. It has remained a challenging but fulfilling task for Directors, Department Heads and Managers when done successfully.
In this 2-day workshop, Ken would share with you his insights into modern management skills, the strategy of Leading More and Managing Less, Planning & EQ. He would also share how the manager could communicate effectively across Generations, Cultures and even Colours – The Emergenetics® Approach.
Another insight that he would be presenting includes getting managers to motivate themselves, their teams and solve workplace problems together with their staff.
- Understand how to become an Enlightened, ProActive & High EQ Manager
- How to communicate effectively across Generations, Cultures and even Colours – The Emergenetics® Approach
- Understand and apply the different motivational factors across generations and cultures
The Manager – From the Past to Present
- The “Sandwiched” Manager – Balancing with Staff & Management
- The Traditional Manager VS the Enlightened Manager
- The Enlightened Manager – Leading More, Managing Less
- The ProActive Manager – Planning and Creating Team Success
Becoming the High EQ Manager
- Improving Personal and Team EQ
- Curbing Negative Emotions & Spreading Positive Emotions
- 3 Great Ways to be the People Magnet that Attracts Winners
Manager as a Multi-Generation & Cross Cultural Communicator
- Communicating with Baby Boomers, GEN X, Y & Z
- Communicating across Cultures – East meets West
- Communicating with Colours – Emergenetics® WEteam™ + WEapproach™
Manager as a Motivator & Problem Solver
- Self & Team Motivation Skills
- Motivational Factors across Generations & Cultures
- Joint Problem Solving + Management by Walking About (MBWA)
Who should attend?
- Head of Departments
- Experienced supervisors and
- Other professionals who want to learn how to lead a diversified team to greater heights with motivation, communication and the use of a proven profiling tool – Emergenetics®
About the trainer: Ken Wong
What others say
“I learn more about Gen X, Y & Z and about myself and my style. Ken is very knowledgeable and able to give good examples and cases to elaborate concepts.” – Mr Chan Yew Fai, Deputy PE Mfg Manager, The Polyolefin Company Singapore Pte Ltd
“I am more aware of ways to manage the 4G. Ken is interactive and passionate about the topic.” – Ms Amanda Ang, OC Logistics, Singapore Prison Service
“Personal interaction is excellent with the small group size. Ken has good interpersonal skill and he’s flexible.” – Mr Phua Suan Lian, Housing Unit Officer, Singapore Prison Service
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.