Available as customised in-house training.
- Rediscovering the purpose and passion at work
- Understanding work motivators and frustraters
- Understanding the importance of EQ and relationships
- Achieving work life balance
- Increase your capacity for adversity
- Creating the fun
- The End in Mind – aligning my personal mission and values with the organisation
- The Proactive Person – your passion barometer
- Identifying and managing workplace stress
- The Adversity Champion – building your emotional and adversity quotient
- Keeping your compass focused on the important things
- Developing the Whole Person – balancing work and personal life
- Keeping the passion burning
Who should attend?
- and any Office Professionals who want to rekindle their passion for their work
About the trainer: Grace Tan
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.