Date: 28 Jun 2019 – Confirmed run! OR 30 Sep 2019
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$500 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 28 May 2019
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
Supervisor – From the Past to the Present
- Traditional vs Modern supervisor
- Understand and overcome the three major problems in staff management
- Understand the responsibilities and challenges of a modern supervisor
Effective Staff Management
- Understand the six kinds of management styles
- Laissez faire
- Efficient Use of Personnel
- Dealing with employee issues
- Difficult and troublesome employees
- Mediate staff disputes
- Complain management
Lead and Motivate Multi-generation Teams
- Understand the multi-generation team – baby boomers, Gen X and Y
- Right leadership style for baby boomers, Gen X and Y
- Understand and apply the new way to communicate with the multi-generation team
- Understand the different ways to motivate the baby boomers, Gen X and Y
Who should attend?
- Directors & Deputy Directors
- Department Heads
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers, Managers & Supervisors
- Division I & II Officers
- Other Professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in leading, managing and motivating their staff.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “3 types of difficult employees and how to manage them”
- “3 great lessons from ineffective team leaders”
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.