Date: 01 Dec 2016
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$480 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 01 Nov 2016
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
Why do our customers want from us? How can we communicate with them professionally over the phone? What exactly do we do in handling difficult callers or difficult situations over the phone? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Professional Telephone Skills”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach and a former Service Quality Consultant would present the learners with a better knowledge of telephone service standards, etiquette and communication. He would also share on the top 3 common mistakes in handling phone calls and how to present a positive & professional image over the phone.
Tapping on personal interviews, case studies, role plays and storytelling, Ken would highlight the proven strategies on how to handle difficult service situations and difficult callers to improve customer satisfaction.
- Understand the importance of delivering great customer service
- Be aware of the organization’s telephone service standards
- Acquire the relevant skills and etiquette to provide professional customer service over the telephone, in accordance with the organization’s service standards
Understanding Organization’s Telephone Service Standards
- Learning & following the telephone service standards
- Overcoming the common mistakes in handling telephone calls
Applying Great Telephone Etiquette & Manners
- Great moments of truths – Interactions with our callers
- Service with your heart – Being passionate about service
- Customer-focused communication & listening skills
- Presenting a positive & professional image over the phone
- Professional telephone etiquette & manners
Handling Difficult Service Situations & Difficult Callers
- EQ and customer service – Being calm & showing empathy to callers
- Scenario planning for difficult service situations
- Role plays on managing difficult callers
Who should attend?
- Support Staff and Others who have to answer phone calls professionally.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.