Date: 26-27 Sep 2019
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$900 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 27 Aug 2019
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
How can we overcome our fears of presentation? What can we do to plan & prepare for an important presentation session? How can we present effectively to the audience, moving from a 1-way presentation to a 2-way audience engagement talk? What are some ways that we can adopt to facilitate a better group discussion, case study and role play? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 2-day workshop titled: “Present & Facilitate with Confidence”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach and a Seasoned Master Trainer would share with the learners more knowledge of business presentation skills and facilitation skills so that they can deliver better presentation sessions at the workplace.
- Learn more about business presentations
- Learn how to plan & prepare for an important presentation session
- Learn how to present well, engage audience & answer tough questions
- Learn how to facilitate for greater audience involvement
- Why presentation skills is the Number 1 soft skill to acquire?
- How to overcome our fears of presentation?
- Avoiding the top 3 mistakes made in presentation
- Myths & realities about presentation
Planning & Preparing for the Big Presentation
- Planning for an audience-centric presentationn
- Researching extensively on the content for presentationn
- Designing brain-friendly presentation slidesn
- Rehearsing our presentation – doing practice, practice & more practicen
- Presentation plan + preparation checklistn
The Presenter on Stage – Lights, Camera and Action!
- Techniques to overcome Nervousness and Stage Fright
- Overcoming top 3 bad presentation habits
- Reciting bullet points
- Fidgeting or “wooden”
- Using filler words like um, ah & ok…
- Displaying stage confidence: image, body language and voice projection
- Introductions: 3 creative ways to start your presentation
- Moving from 1-way presentation to 2-way audience engagement talk
- How to make an impactful conclusion?
- Answering tough questions with confidence & tact
Facilitating for Group Discussion, Case Studies & Role Plays
- Better understanding of facilitation
- Presentation vs facilitation
- The role & responsibilities of a facilitator
- Managing a facilitated group discussion
- Gathering information – synthesizing & summarizing
- Addressing disruptions
- Building consensus & reaching decisions
Who should attend?
- Heads of departments
- Middle managers & managers
- In-house learning & development professionals
- Training managers & executives
- Internal trainers
- Team leaders
- Division I & II officers
- Other professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in presentation and facilitation.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “3 types of difficult employees and how to manage them”
- “The story telling leader”
- “Western & Asian Leadership – Similarities & Differences”
- “3 great lessons from ineffective team leaders”
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.