Date: 21 Feb 2020
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$550 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 21 Jan 2020
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
What are some common employee performance issues? How can we become performance and help our employees to perform better at work? What are some barriers to successful mentoring at the workplace? How can we mentor our employees effectively? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Performance Coaching & Mentoring Skills”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach and a Seasoned Manager would present the learners with a better knowledge of performance coaching, G.R.O.W Performance Coaching Model and Mentoring so that they can build up their own teams for greater successes at the workplace.
- Learn how to be an “instant” & effective performance coach
- Learn how to use G.R.O.W Performance Coaching Model effectively
- Learn how to mentor employees successfully
Coaching Employees for Better Performance
- Identifying & overcoming common employee performance problems
- The makings of an “instant” & effective performance coach
- Mindset & competencies
- Sharing 10 quick & highly practical performance coaching tips
- Using the G.R.O.W model of performance coaching
- What’s next?
- Coaching conversations for “difficult” coachees
Mentoring Skills for Managers, Supervisors & Team Leads
- Identifying & overcoming barriers to successful mentoring
- Knowing the role & responsibilities of mentor & mentee
- The first meeting
- Background of mentee
- Establishing rapport & building relationships
- Drawing up a “contract”
- Mastering essential skills & using tools for effective mentoring
- Dealing with mentoring issues
Who should attend?
- Department Heads
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers & Managers
- Supervisors & Team Leads
- Division I & II Officers
- Other Professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in performance coaching and mentoring.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “3 types of difficult employees and how to manage them”
- “3 great lessons from ineffective team leaders”
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.