“The entire training was well facilitated. The course contents were well-structured and conducted in a well-paced manner. Ken’s ability to capture his participants’ attention through his effective usage of visual aids, engaging case studies and discussions is highly commendable. It was very interactive and participatory for all the participants. Combined with Ken’s broad experience and in depth knowledge on various subjects, the training resulted in an interesting and energizing session for all.” – Ms Penny Wong, Recruitment & Training Manager, JT International Tobacco Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Clients Engaged Him To Conduct
- Staff Retreats
- Customer Service
- Emergenetics® (U.S. Thinking and Behavioral profiling tool)
- AEM-Cube® (European Change Leadership profiling tool)
Ken Wong’s Clients Include
Ken Wong In Brief
- Named as one of the 10 Influential Professional Speakers In Singapore by Singapore Business Review.
- Put international profiling tools like AEM-Cube® and Emergenetics® into Asian perspectives.
- Specialises in Multi-Generation Team Leadership programs
- Extensive experience in leading, developing and managing different types of employees, including Baby Boomers, GEN X and Y.
- More than 16 years of Corporate Training & Coaching experience.
- Multilingual trainer – Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Creator of Multi-generation Team Series (MTS) and ProActive Leadership Series (PLS)
Ken Wong In The Media
- Singapore Business Review
- Radio 938LIVE – Positive Business Minutes
- Radio 938LIVE – A Slice of Life
- The Straits Times
Ken Wong’s Co-Authored Book
Ken was invited to write the chapter on “Maximizing Team Performance”. This book is currently available in major bookstores in Asia, USA and Europe.
Ken Wong’s Article Contributions to the Straits Time Recruit
- Teach employees to be entrepreneurs
- Are you Sandwiched?
- Teach to Win
- Looking for Mr Right
- Sell effectively to grow your business
- Power up your staff
- Building bridges
- Engaging your staff
- Stay on top of things
- The fine art of leadership
Ken Wong has spoken at these events
Ken Wong’s Professional Certifications
- Certified Emergenetics® Associate
- Certified AEM-Cube® Leadership Consultant (Asia)
- USA Napoleon Hill Certified Trainer (China, Hong Kong and Macau)
- Certified Management Consultant, Singapore Professionals’ and Executives’ Co-operatives Limited (SPEC)
Ken Wong’s Professional Memberships
Ken Wong’s Social Media – Contacts and Connections
Ken Wong’s detailed profile
Ken Wong is the 4G(enerations) Leadership Coach of ProActive Training & Education, a training provider who specialises in Leadership and Supervisory courses. Highly acclaimed for his practical and interactive programs, Ken has worked with executives and managers in organisations like Singapore Petroleum Company, JT International Tobacco Services, SingTel, Regency Steel Asia, Marina Bay Sands, Far East Organisation, Singapore Prison Service and NUS.
Specialising in Multi-Generation Team Leadership programs, Ken has helped many managers and team leaders in gaining new perspectives and insights in their roles. In his training programs, Ken shares with his learners his extensive experience in leading, developing and managing different types of employees, including Matured, Gen X and Gen Y employees.
Ken has crystallised part of his expertise into the co-authored book – “88 Essential Secrets for Achieving Greater Success at Work” together with twenty-one other wonderful speakers from the Asia Professional Speakers Singapore (APSS). He also created 2 series of workshops, namely – the Multi-generation Team Series (MTS) and ProActive Leadership Series (PLS).
Ken is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese and that makes him one of the most versatile multi-lingual trainer and seminar speakers in Asia. Well sought after by companies, Ken conducts over 100 engagements of workshops, talks & seminars a year. Besides Singapore, Ken has also conducted workshops & seminars in China, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
A former Division I Officer with the Ministry of Home Affairs HQ and Police Coast Guard HQ. Ken is familiar with the training needs of uniformed personnel & public officers. He was the Head, Finance & Admin at Police Coast Guard HQ. Concurrently, he was the LO Trainer, Chairman of Self-Learning Centre Committee & Editor of the in-house newsletter.
“I had the opportunity to sit in for a lunch time sharing with Ken and really benefited from his generous sharing. Ken really believes in supporting others and has a firm conviction of helping more junior speakers and trainers like myself to get our act together. It’s with people like Ken that makes this world a better place.” – Mr Benjamin Loh, Founder and Principal Trainer, Speaker’s Flare Training & Consultancy