“The trainer Ken has shared good experiences, short case studies, in depth knowledge in the customer service area.” – Ms Mynn Kang, Senior Customer Care Executive, ZONE Telecom Pte Ltd
“I have a better understanding in dealing & facing customer complaints. Learnt better approaches to solve complaints.” – Ms Karen Loh, Tour Officer, Hong Thai Travel Services (S) Pte Ltd
“Ken is an excellent trainer. He’s able to quote examples for better understanding.” – Mr Wilson Tan, Customer Support Group Manager S.E.A., DEK Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Clients Engaged Him To Conduct
- Staff Retreats
- Customer Service
- Emergenetics® (U.S. Thinking and Behavioral profiling tool)
- AEM-Cube® (European Change Leadership profiling tool)
Ken Wong’s Clients Include
Ken Wong In Brief
- Named as one of the 10 Influential Professional Speakers In Singapore by Singapore Business Review.
- Put international profiling tools like AEM-Cube® and Emergenetics® into Asian perspectives.
- Certified Go The Extra Mile for Service (GEMS) Trainer, WDA (Singapore).
- Certified Service Professional (CSP) Trainer, WDA (Singapore).
- Multilingual trainer – Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- More than 16 years of Corporate Training & Coaching experience.
Ken Wong In The Media
- Singapore Business Review
- Radio 938LIVE – Positive Business Minutes
- Radio 938LIVE – A Slice of Life
- The Straits Times
Ken Wong’s Co-Authored Book
Ken was invited to write the chapter on “Maximizing Team Performance”. This book is currently available in major bookstores in Asia, USA and Europe.
Ken Wong’s Article Contributions to the Straits Time Recruit
- Serve Them Right
- Teach to Win
- Teach employees to be entrepreneurs
- Are you Sandwiched?
- Looking for Mr Right
- Sell effectively to grow your business
- Power up your staff
- Building bridges
- Engaging your staff
- Stay on top of things
- The fine art of leadership
Ken Wong has spoken at these events
Ken Wong’s Professional Certifications
- Certified Emergenetics® Associate
- Certified AEM-Cube® Leadership Consultant (Asia)
- USA Napoleon Hill Certified Trainer (China, Hong Kong and Macau)
- Certified Management Consultant, Singapore Professionals’ and Executives’ Co-operatives Limited (SPEC)
Ken Wong’s Social Media – Contacts and Connections
Ken Wong’s detailed profile
Ken Wong is the Service Coach of ProActive Training & Education. Highly acclaimed for his practical and interactive programs, Ken has worked with executives and managers in organisations like Singapore Petroleum Company, JT International Tobacco Services, SingTel, Regency Steel Asia, Marina Bay Sands, Far East Organisation, Singapore Prison Service and NUS.
Besides leadership and supervisory programs, Ken’s another passion is in customer service. He has worked with organisations across industries including hotels and country clubs to motivate their frontline staff to enhance their service performance. He has also worked with service management to forge a customer-centric culture in their teams and organisations; inspired the management to lead and motivate their teams to achieve Customer Service Excellence.
Ken has contributed articles in The Straits Times Recruit – “Serve them right!” and “Teach to win” to share his insights and thoughts on customer service.
Ken is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese and that makes him one of the most versatile multi-lingual trainer and seminar speakers in Asia. He has received outstanding ratings and favourable feedback from learners on his engaging and practical training sessions.
Well sought after by companies, Ken conducts over 100 engagements of workshops, talks & seminars a year. Besides Singapore, Ken has also conducted workshops & seminars in China, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
A former Division I Officer with the Ministry of Home Affairs HQ and Police Coast Guard HQ. Ken is familiar with the training needs of uniformed personnel & public officers. He was the Head, Finance & Admin at Police Coast Guard HQ. Concurrently, he was the LO Trainer, Chairman of Self-Learning Centre Committee & Editor of the in-house newsletter.
Organisations that have benefitted from Ken’s practical and engaging customer service programs include Marina Bay Sands, The Oriental Hotel, Singapore and Tanah Merah Country Club.
“I had the opportunity to sit in for a lunch time sharing with Ken and really benefited from his generous sharing. Ken really believes in supporting others and has a firm conviction of helping more junior speakers and trainers like myself to get our act together. It’s with people like Ken that makes this world a better place.” – Mr Benjamin Loh, Founder and Principal Trainer, Speaker’s Flare Training & Consultancy