Available as customised in-house training.
- Able to Define Customer Service Excellence
- Able to Forge a Customer-Centric Culture in your Team
- Know How to Set KPI for your Team
- Able to Manage Customer’s Expectations Better
- Receive Practical Tips on How to Handle Complaints and Manage Difficult Customers
- Able to Lead and Motivate your Team to achieve Customer Service Excellence
Understanding & Defining Service Excellence
- Defining Customer Service Excellence – Customers’ Perspective
- Customers And Us – The WE Concept
- Benchmarking Against Top Service Organizations
- Understanding Best Practices in Customer Service – “WOW” Stories
Forging a Service Oriented Working Culture
- Looking into the Service Mirror – Customers’ Likes & Dislikes about Us
- Setting and Monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in Service
- The Manager as a Role Model
- Developing Top Service Professionals – Service Mindset, Knowledge & Skills
- Rewarding Outstanding Service Performance
Managing Customer Expectations, Complaints & Difficult Customers
- Identifying & Meeting Customer Needs, Wants & Other Issues
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) and Service Quotient (SQ) for Tough Situations
- Customer-Focused Communication – Talking the Customers’ Language
- Handling Complaints Professionally – Do it Right the First Time
- Managing Difficult Customers – Sincerity & Consistency are the Keys to Success
Team Development Opportunities
- Initiating a Team Action Plan (T.A.P) for Service “Upgrading”
- Quarterly Service Reviews & Meetings
Who should attend?
- Customer Service Managers
- Customer Service Supervisors
- Customer Service Team Leaders and
- Frontline Professionals who want to Enhance their Team’s and the Organisation’s Professional Image by providing an Excellent Level of Customer Service
About the trainer: Ken Wong
What others say
“Ken has vast experience in handling various delicate situations & his inputs have been forthcoming.” – Mr. A. Hamid, Senior Mgr, City Gas Pte Ltd
“He has good knowledge in handling situations.” – Ms June Ng, Assistant Manager (Sales & Operations), Enzer Electronics Pte Ltd
“The workshop is interesting & interactive.” – Ms Irene Koh, Customer Service Supervisor, Sonoco Singapore Pte Ltd
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.