Date: 16 Oct 2019
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$550 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 16 Sep 2019
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
Why do some co-workers behave in certain manners to make our lives difficult at the workplace? How can we collaborate with our bosses for greater work successes? What are the main causes of workplace conflicts? How can we prevent conflicts from happening and if unavoidable, resolve them effectively? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Managing Difficult Colleagues & Conflicts”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach and a seasoned management trainer would present the learners with a better knowledge of strategies and tactics of handling difficult co-workers, collaborating with demanding managers & supervisors and resolving conflicts for greater successes at the workplace.
- Learn how to work effectively with different types of difficult co-workers
- Learn how to collaborate successfully with demanding superiors
- Learn how to prevent & resolve conflicts professionally
Working with Difficult Co-workers & Demanding Bosses
- Understanding different personalities at work – thinking & behaviours
- Analyzing difficult co-workers & demanding superiors
- Quick & practical tips to handle the difficult co-workers
- The slacker
- The whiner
- The bully
- Quick & practical tips to collaborate with the demanding superiors
- The micromanager
- The workaholic
- The impulsive leader
Preventing & Resolving Conflicts at the Workplace
- Understanding conflicts & its causes
- Learning ways to avoid or prevent conflicts
- Resolving conflicts effectively
- Turning arguments into discussion
- Defusing blame
- Focusing on the solution, not the problem
- Mediating successfully in/out teams
Who should attend?
- Department Heads
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers & Managers
- Supervisors & Team Leads
- Division I, II & III Officers
- Support Staff
- Other Professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in managing difficult co-workers, demanding bosses and conflict resolution.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.