Date: 5 Jun 2018
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$500 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 5 May 2018
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
What can we learn from highly creative people to be more creative? How can we cultivate an innovative mindset & foster an innovative team culture? What are some strategies to lead my multi-generation team to change successfully? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Leading Team Innovation & Change (Powered with Emergenetics®)”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach would present the learners with a better knowledge of creativity – the myths, realities some surprising facts – and share on how to cultivate an innovative mindset and create an innovative team culture.
Tapping on personal interviews, case studies, role plays and storytelling, Ken would highlight important aspects of change and the proven strategies on how to get the teams & individuals to change successfully. Being a Certified Emergenetics® Associate cum Facilitator, Ken would also share on how to apply Emergenetics® to boost team innovation and manage change.
- Better understanding of creativity & highly creative people
- Learn how to foster an innovative team culture
- Better understanding of change – organizational, team & individual change
- Learn how to help multi-generation teams to change successfully
- Learn how to apply Emergenetics® to foster team innovation & change
Boosting Individual Creativity & Team Innovation
- The myths, realities & some surprising facts on creativity
- The 8 things that highly creative people do differently
- Creating an innovative team culture: Lessons from top innovative companies
Leading Team & Individual Change
- Case studies & stories for successful organizational change
- Interviews: Overcoming strong resistance to change
- Role plays: Communicating the need & benefits for change
- Helping my multi-generation team to change successfully
Applying Emergenetics® to Team Innovation & Change
- Understanding the Emergenetics® Model – 4 Thinking & 3 Behavioral Attributes
- Leveraging on Emergenetics® for Creativity & Team Innovation
- Applying Emergenetics® to manage Change
- Forming Whole Emergenetics® Team™ (WEteam™) to innovate & change
Who should attend?
- Directors & Deputy Directors
- Department Heads
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers, Managers & Supervisors
- Division I & II Officers and
- Other Professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in boosting team innovation and leading change in a multi-generation team.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “2 Great Tips to build an Innovative Team Culture”
- “The story telling leader”
- “3 great lessons from ineffective team leaders”
What others say
“I have learnt about the techniques of innovation and producing creativity from the program. Ken is engaging and he imparts key knowledge that is applicable in real work environment.” – Mr Said Bin Amir Alkatiri, Designate Position, Singapore Police Force
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.