Date: 11-12 Mar 2015
Venue: Holiday Inn Atrium (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$1,100 (Nett) Includes an Individual Emergenetics® Profile, Individual Report and
Recommendations worth S$150
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 11 Feb 2015
Group Discount: 10% Discount if company sends 3 or more participants to the same class
Leading, managing and motivating staff remains a big challenge for Department Heads, Managers and Supervisors. This is made tougher when they have to do it across the 4 generations (4G) of staff – The Baby Boomers, GEN X, GEN Y and GEN Z.
This 2-day workshop shares with participants the mindset, knowledge and skill set that is needed to overcome the major challenges in modern supervisory management and to balance the needs of both staff and management. It also covers aspects of leadership, management, communication, motivation and team building of the 4G staff.
4G Leadership Coach – Ken Wong – would share on Emergenetics® a USA Psychometric Profiling on Thinking & Behavioral Preferences and its relevant application at the workplace. This tool would help to enhance individuals’ self awareness through better understanding of their own thinking and behavioral attributes. It would also help them to lead and manage teams better through the WEteam™ concept.
- Leading and managing organizational change
- Alignment of individual goals to that of organization’s vision and goals
- Better understanding of the essentials of modern leadership skills
- Learn from the lessons of ineffective leaders
- Master the different leadership styles and their impact
- Better understanding of self and team through Emergenetics® – a thinking + behavioral profiling tool
- Apply Emergenetics® at the workplace for greater leadership and enhanced team performance
- Communicate and connect better with all colleagues through high EQ
- Improve relationship amongst superiors, colleagues and peers
- Motivate and maximize team performance
- Developing enthusiastic & motivated employees
- Improve conflict management & mediation skills
The Manager – From the Past to Present
- The Traditional Manager VS the Enlightened Manager
- The “Sandwiched” Manager – Balancing with Staff & Management
- Generations Turbulence
- Bridging the Generation Gaps – Overcoming Generation Myopia
- GEN Y/Z Work Ethic
Leading 4G Staff – Baby Boomers, GEN X, Y & Z
- The Upbringing of Baby Boomers, GEN X, Y & Z
- Their Values, Characteristics and Contributions
- Common Challenges of working with Baby Boomers & GEN Y
Applying Emergenetics® – Leveraging Power of WE & Harnessing Differences
- Introducing the Emergenetics® Model – Thinking & Behavioral Attributes
- Analyzing Emergenetics® Profiles – Understanding Self and Others
- Understanding the Emergenetics® WEteam™ and WEapproach™
- Unlocking the Power of Generational Differences using Emergenetics®
Connecting, Communicating & Motivating across Generations
- Strengths and Potential of 4G Staff
- Different Motivational Factors for 4G Staff
- Communicating with Baby Boomers & GEN Y/Z
- Building up Resilience of GEN Y/Z
Who should attend?
- Head of Departments
- Experienced supervisors and
- Other professionals who is keen to understand themselves better through their Emergenetics® profile and want to lead their multi-generation teams to greater heights with the use of a proven profiling tool – Emergenetics®
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Ken was interviewed by 938LIVE on “Maximising team performance” on 23 Feb 2012.
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “3 secrets to power up your employees’ performance”
- “3 quotations to inspire and lead your team”
- “3 practical tips to manage your team”
- “Maximising team performance”
What others say
“I have a better understanding of my profile so as to work and connect with all levels of staff. Ken is knowledgeable and full of drive. He is able to share great examples and stories with the class. Cool! I would definitely recommend this program to my colleagues and peers.” – SUPT Alan Wong, Ang Mo Kio Police Division, Singapore Police Force
“I have a better understanding of the 4G characteristics and familiarisation with Emergenetics which can be put into use when managing my staff. Ken is knowledgeable in the topics covered. Presentation is clear and easy to understand.” – Mr Siau Kim Boon, Manager, Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd
“I have a better understanding of the different generations. Ken is an experienced trainer. He is able to draw and explain with various examples” – Mr Chan Kok Hua, Chief Personal Supervisor, Singapore Prison Service
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.