Date: 29 Feb 2016
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$480 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 29 Jan 2016
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
What exactly do our customers of today want from us? Why do some of our customers behave in a difficult manner? How could we handle them professionally? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Handling Difficult Customers with Emergenetics®”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach and a former Service Quality Consultant would present the learners with a better knowledge of customers today and why some customers can turn difficult at times. He would also share on the different types of difficult customers and how to manage oneself and communicate correctly in the face-to-face interactions.
Tapping on personal interviews, case studies, role plays and storytelling, Ken would highlight the proven strategies on how to defuse anger, calm them down and manage the different types of difficult customers successfully.
Being a Certified Emergenetics® Associate cum Facilitator, Ken would share on how Emergenetics® can be used to understand Customers better and manage Difficult Customers through their thinking preferences.
What is Emergenetics®?
- Better understanding of customers with Emergenetics®
- Better understanding of difficult customers, self control and communication
- Learn how to manage difficult customers, complaints & threats professionally
Understanding the Customers of Today
- Why it is important to understand customers?
- Understanding our multi-generation customers – their needs & wants
- Understanding customers through Emergenetics® – 4 thinking preferences
Understanding Difficult Customers & Managing Self
- The psychology & behaviour of difficult customers
- Case studies: Handling difficult service situations with Emergenetics®
- Self control & communication to manage difficult customers
Managing Difficult Customers
- How to defuse anger and calm customers down
- Roles plays: Managing difficult customers, complaints & threats
- Strategies & practical tips to manage different types of difficult customers
Who should attend?
- Service frontlines and support staff
- Other professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in handling difficult customers.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
What others say
“Ken is an excellent trainer. He’s able to quote examples for better understanding.” – Mr Wilson Tan, Customer Support Group Manager S.E.A., DEK Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
“I’m able to recognise that every customer is different and requires different approach. Ken is a very knowledgeable, down to earth and pragmatic speaker/facilitator.” – Mr Noor Aldi Alip, Central Narcotics Bureau
“The trainer Ken has shared good experiences, short case studies, in depth knowledge in the customer service area.” – Ms Mynn Kang, Senior Customer Care Executive, ZONE Telecom Pte Ltd
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.