Date: 20 Aug 2018
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$550 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 20 Jul 2018
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
Why do successful managers ands professionals set goals? How can we handle setbacks and problems when we encounter them in reaching our goals? What can we do to motivate ourselves and our teams to do better at work? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Goal Setting & Motivation”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach and a Seasoned Management Trainer would present the learners with a better knowledge of Goal Setting, Setbacks & Failures and Motivation; and how to apply them for greater successes at work and in life.
- Learn how to set professional & personal goals successfully
- Learn how to manage setbacks & failures in reaching goals
- Learn how to motivate self & team for greater work success
Setting & Achieving Goals for Career & Life Success
- What is goal setting? Why must we set goals?
- Reflections: My professional goals + personal goals
- Discussion: Common mistakes made in setting goals
- Mastering the 3 golden rules of goal setting
- Setting goals that you would actually follow
- Setting S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Prioritizing & focusing on important goals
- Managing setbacks & failures in reaching our goals
- Lessons learnt from stories of successful “failures”
- Overcoming the fear of setbacks & failures
- Growing up & moving on
Motivating Self & Team for Greater Work Success
- Quick recap: Motivational theories & principles
- Sharing: Lessons learnt from motivational books & videos
- Reflections: My biggest motivators
- Working & rewarding ourselves on our motivation action plans
- Motivating our teams
- Understanding the different motivators for team members
- Inspiring team members with stories of success & failures
- Helping & supporting team members for work success
Who should attend?
- Department Heads
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers & Managers
- Supervisors & Team Leads
- Division I, II & III Officers
- Support Staff
- Other Professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in goal setting and motivation.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “3 great tips from Yin leadership”
- “3 secrets to power up your employees’ performance”
- “3 quotations to inspire and lead your team”
- “3 practical tips to manage your team”
- “Maximising team performance”
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.