Emergenetics® – USA Thinking & Behavioral Profiling Tool
Emergenetics® is a brain-based pyschometric assessment that highlights thinking and behavior.
The Emergenetics Profile places thinking and behavior into manageable, understandable attributes without boxing people in. By rooting thinking in a quantifiable, brain-based format, Emergenetics provides a more defined way to view personality and thinking styles.
Some quick facts about Emergenetics®:
- Emergenetics® measures distinct thinking elements developed from Nobel Prize winning research on left-brain/right-brain thinking.
- The Emergenetics® behaviors are scientifically formulated to represent how people act, communicate, relate, and process.
- Emergenetics® is statistically accurate and continually tested – over 375,000 worldwide trust the profile.
- Emergenetics® measures both the Thinking and Behavioral Attributes
- Analytical > Defined by logic, problem-solving and objectivity.
- Structural > Defined by process, planning and details.
- Social > Defined by empathy, personalization and a relational approach.
- Conceptual > Defined by ideas, inventiveness and the big picture.
- Expressiveness – Gauges how people range from quiet and reserved to gregarious and outgoing.
- Assertiveness – Gauges how people range from amiable and peacekeeping to driving and forceful.
- Flexibility – Gauges how people range from preferring defined situations to accommodating others and being open to change.
Applications of Emergenetics®
Ken blends the Emergenetics® profile and methodology into his leadership and service workshops with an Asian Perspective. With that, the learners would have a better understanding of themselves and their team. They would recognize differences, embrace diversity and synergize for greater team success.