Date: 6 Jun 2017
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$600 (Nett) Includes an Individual Emergenetics® Profile, Individual Report and Recommendations worth S$100
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 6 May 2017
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
Emergenetics® is a USA Psychometric Profiling Tool that helps Individuals to understand their preferred thinking and behavioural attributes better (through analyzing Self Profile) and that of others (through analyzing other’s self profile and team profile), so that they could lead, communicate and collaborate with the team successfully.
In this 1-day Workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach and a Certified Emergenetics® Associate cum Facilitator would present the learners with a better knowledge of multi-generation teams and how to manage inter-generational conflicts & retain Gen Y talents. He would also share best practices on leading multi-generation teams and how to communicate with and motivate Baby Boomers, Gen X & Y staff.
Thereafter, he would present the learners with a basic understanding of Emergenetics® by Geil Browning, PHD so they could analyze their individual profiles and that of others (with their kind consent) and that of the team profile of all the learners in the same session.
He would explain & elaborate on how Most Preferred Attribute (MPA), Least Preferred Attribute (LPA), the Attribute Walkabout, and the forming of the Whole Emergenetics® Team (WEteam™) can help learners understand themselves and their teams better to enhance team performance.
Tapping on personal interviews, case studies, role plays and storytelling, Ken would focus on the application of Emergenetics® to lead multi-generation teams. He would highlight on how Emergenetics® can be used to drive changes, boost team innovation and harness team diversity at the workplace.
- Better understanding of multi-generation teams
- Better understanding of Emergenetics® for team success
- Learn how to apply Emergenetics® drive change, boost team innovation & harness team diversity
Leading & Motivating Multi-Generation Teams
- Understanding Baby Boomers, Gen X & Y – generational stereotypes, upbringing, work values, strengths & potential
- Case Studies: Managing inter-generational conflicts & retaining Gen Y talents
- Sharing best practices on leading multi-generation teams
- Interviews: How to communicate with & motivate Baby Boomers, Gen X & Y?
Understanding Emergenetics® for Team Success
- Understanding the Emergenetics® model – 4 Thinking & 3 Behavioral Attributes
- Analyzing Emergenetics® profiles – Understanding self, others & team
- Understanding self/team better through MPA, LPA & Attributes Walkabout
- Game: Forming a Whole Emergenetics® Team™ (WEteam™)
Applying Emergenetics® to Change, Team Innovation & Diversity
- Role play: Applying Emergenetics® to drive change in multi-generation teams
- Story telling: Applying Emergenetics® to boost team innovation
- Discussion: Applying Emergenetics® to harness team diversity
Who should attend?
- Directors & Deputy Directors
- Department Heads
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers, Managers & Supervisors
- Division I & II Officers
- Other Professionals who are keen to improve their Team Leadership Skills at Work.
The Workshop is packed with highly interactive, fun and enriching activities. It comprises:
- Emergenetics Profiles – Individual & Team Profiles
- Short Lectures, Discussions & Presentations
- Real Life Case Studies
- Q & A Sessions
- One-to-One Interviews & Group Interviews
- Story Telling & Sharing Sessions
- Role Plays, Games & Energizers
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Ken was interviewed by 938LIVE on “Maximising team performance” on 23 Feb 2012.
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “3 secrets to power up your employees’ performance”
- “3 quotations to inspire and lead your team”
- “3 practical tips to manage your team”
- “Maximising team performance”
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.