Date: 20 Nov 2019
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$550 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 20 Oct 2019
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
Today’s competitive business world requires that successful people deliver results not only on time, but also within other restrictions such as manpower and budget constraints. To be able to achieve this, a person has to work well with his project team members and effectively schedule the numerous project tasks. Effective project management becomes an essential skill for leaders.
In this 1-day workshop titled: “Effective Project Management Skills”, John Teo – Master Trainer, Co-author and Magician – would present & share with the learners with a better knowledge of the major aspects of project management for greater successes at the workplace.
- Learn how to plan for project success & contingencies
- Learn the project management process and how to use project management tools effectively
- Learn the human side of project management
Project Management & Planning
- Identifying & Overcoming Common Pitfalls
- Planning for Project Success & Contingencies
Project Management Process & Tools
- Project Analysis + Risk Management
- Using Project Management Tools
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Critical Path Analysis
- Project Monitoring & Control – Earned Value Analysis
- Project Termination
Human Side of Project Management
- Traits of an Effective Project Manager
- Leading, Communicating & Motivating Project Members
- Managing Changes in Projects
- Managing Conflicts & Negotiation
Who should attend?
- Department Heads
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers & Managers
- Supervisors & Team Leads
- Division I, II & III Officers
- Other Professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in managing projects.
About the trainer: John Teo
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.