Available as customised in-house training.
Managing Customers well is important for organisations and businesses. Do it well and we would have wonderful and loyal customers for the long term. On the flip side, if we mess it up, we would lose them forever. And not only that, we would also have negative word of mouth advertisements that impact adversely on our business.
To deliver Great Service Experiences, we need to start loving our customers. We also need to acquire the right thinking to serve our customers well – Thinking like the Business Owner and helping the Customers to grow as Money Trees.
Service Frontlines and Supervisors have to be more attentive to service details and speak the service language with customers. Lastly, they have to learn and master the skills and techniques to handle challenging service situations and customers from “Hell”.
- Acquire a great service mindset
- Deliver great service experiences to customers
- Pay more attention to service details
- Handle challenging service situations & customers from “hell”
Acquiring a Great Service Mindset
- Service Encounters with Customers – The Good, the Bad & the Ugly?
- Acquiring the Right Thinking in serving our Customers
- “Customers are our Money Trees” Mindset
- “I am the Boss” Mindset
- “Difficult Customers are Tests for my Knowledge & Skills” Mindset
- Thinking & Acting like a “Service Superstar” – Sharing “WOW” Stories
Great Service Delivery to our Customers
- “Royalty” Treatment for Our VIPs – The Customers
- Identifying & Correcting Common Mistakes in Service Interactions
- Loving Customers all the Way
- Delivering Consistent Great Service to All around the Clock – 24/7 + 365
- Giving Value Added Services and Going Extra Miles
- Solving Customer Problems Effectively & Efficiently
Improving Service Details – Looking from Customers’ Perspective
- Looking into the Service Mirror – Customers’ Likes & Dislikes about Us
- Talking the Service Language – Key Lessons from Service Gurus
- Paying More Attention to Details in the Service Experience
Managing Challenging Service Situations & Customers
- Handling Different Types of Challenging Service Situations
- Handling Customers from “Hell”
- The Complaint Queen
- The Snob
- The Longwinded
- Service Recovery Techniques & Empowerment
Who should attend?
- Customer Service Personnel
- Business Development Personnel
- Sales Support Personnel
- and other Professionals who have direct contact with customers and are eager to deliver a superior service to them
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.