Date: 23 Jan 2017
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$480 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 23 Dec 2016
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
This 1-day workshop presents learners with a better knowledge & understanding of Customers of Today, customer-centric selling, and how to close more sales.
- Understand 4G Customers – their Needs, Wants & Buying Patterns
- Understand Customers through Emergenetics® – 4 Thinking Preferences
- Learn more on Service Culture – Video Sharing of Ron Kaufman, Customer Service Guru
- Know more about Customer-Centric Selling VS Traditional Selling
- Know Customer-centric Selling: How to build a Successful Sales Process
- Deliver a Customer-Centric Sales Experience
- Learn ”Closing More Sales” Secrets revealed by Top Sales Guru
- Role Play to Handle Typical Objections to Sales
- Secure Commitment & Close the Sale
- Formulate Individual & Team Action Plans over the next 21 Days
Understanding Customers of Today
- Understanding 4G Customers – their Needs, Wants & Buying Patterns
- Baby Boomers
- GEN X
- GEN Y & Z
- Understanding Customers through Emergenetics® – 4 Thinking Preferences
- Blue Preference = The Analytical Customer
- Green Preference = The Structural Customer
- Red Preference = The Social Customer
- Yellow Preference = The Conceptual Customer
- Service Culture – Video Sharing of Ron Kaufman, Customer Service Guru
Understanding & Applying Customer-Centric Selling
- Case Studies: Customer-Centric Selling VS Traditional Selling
- Customer-centric Selling: How to build a Successful Sales Process
- Uncovering Customers’ Needs & Wants
- Speaking Customers’ Language
- Listening to the Customers
- Addressing Customers’ Concerns & Fears
- Providing Solutions to Customers
Closing More Sales
- Delivering a Customer-Centric Sales Experience
- “Closing More Sales” Secrets revealed by Top Sales Guru
- Role Plays: Handling Typical Objections to Sales
- I am Not Interested!
- It’s too expensive!
- The other Company offers a better deal than you!
- Securing Commitment & Closing the Sale
My Personal & Team Action Plans
- Individual Action Plans – 3 Action Items to do within the next 21 days
- Team Action Plans – 3 Action Items to do within the next 21 days
Who should attend?
- Sales Frontline
- Sales Support Staff
About the trainer: Ken Wong
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.