Date: 4 June 2019 OR 30 Aug 2019
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$500 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 4 May 2019
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
How do we get individuals to be thinking managers, supervisors & team leaders at work? What can we do to be better in our thinking process to solve work issues and problems? How can we inculcate a critical thinking team culture? Find out the answers to these questions & more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Critical Thinking Skills for Managers”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach & Certified Emergenetics® Associate cum Facilitator would present the learners with a better knowledge of critical thinking – the need, benefits & drawbacks – and how one can become a critical thinker at the workplace.
Using case studies and role plays, he would also share on how one can apply critical thinking to the manager’s work and inculcate a critical thinking team culture.
- Better understanding & application of critical thinking skills
- Learn how to be a critical thinker
- Apply critical thinking @ work individually & in teams
Thinking Harder for Greater Productivity
- Thinking + Questioning VS Blind faith + Following
- Discussion: Overcoming the 5 common thinking errors
- Brain gym activities: Re-energizing & stimulating better thinking & alertness
Critical Thinking Skills
- Understanding critical thinking – the need, benefits & drawbacks
- Creative thinking, analytical thinking & critical thinking
- Interview: The critical thinker – mindset, characteristics & skills
- Understanding Paul-Elder Critical Thinking Model & its application
Applying Critical Thinking @ Work
- Using critical thinking tools @ work
- Case studies: How to apply critical thinking to the manager’s work?
- Role play: How to inculcate a critical thinking team culture?
Who should attend?
- Team Leaders
- Division I Officers & above who want to equip themselves with critical thinking skills.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
What others say
“The program adds another dimension on critical thinking process. Ken is knowledgeable and delivers the materials well.” – Mr Veeramani Tanapal, SO (Ports), Ministry of Home Affairs
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.