Date: 22 May 2019 – Confirmed run! OR 6 Aug 2019
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$500 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 22 Apr 2019
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
How do we build rapport with our colleagues & strengthen the working relationship? What are some common mistakes in team communication that we could avoid? How could we communicate in our teams to get better results? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Communication Skills for Better Relationship & Results”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach would present the learners with a better knowledge of Communication Skills – Building Rapport, Showing the Right Non-Verbal Cues, Listen Better – and identify & overcome common mistakes in team communication.
Ken would also share knowledge on Emergenetics® – a Thinking & Behavioral Profiling Tool – & how to apply it to enhance team communication & maximise team results.
- Better understanding of the ways to build rapport & strengthen relationship in teams
- Learn how to communicate in order to gain better individual & team results
- Learn how to apply Emergenetics® to enhance team communication & maximise team results
Building Rapport & Connecting with “New” Colleagues
- Practical tips to break the ice & connect with “strangers”
- Showing the right non-verbal cues
- Displaying helpful rapport building behaviors
Building & Strengthening Relationships In/Out of Teams
- Breaking down “Walls” + Building “Bridges”
- Identifying & overcoming common mistakes in team communication
- How to listen better in team meetings?
Effective Communication for Better Individual & Team Results
- Asking for help – the Dos & Don’ts
- How to be a positive communicator & tell inspiring stories
- Communication in teams: From problem-centric to solution-focused
Applying Emergenetics® for Better Relationships & Maximum Results
- Understanding Emergenetics® Model – Thinking & Behavioral Preferences
- Applying Emergenetics® to better communication in teams
- Applying WEteam™ & a WEapproach™ to deliver better team results
Who should attend?
- Department Heads
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers, Managers & Supervisors
- Division I & II Officers
- Other Professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in Communication to enhance relationships & team results.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.