Date: 30 Oct 2019
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$500 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 30 Sep 2019
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
What can we learn from great leaders on communication ? How can we talk well in multi-generation teams and get them to solve problems? How can we cultivate a positive mindset & use Emergenetics® WEteam™ approach to solve people problems? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Communicating & Solving Problems Effectively with Emergenetics® & EQ”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach would present the learners with a better knowledge of communication in teams – the common mistakes and secrets to communicate well in multi-generation teams – and share on how to tell inspiring stories.
Tapping on personal interviews, case studies, role plays and storytelling, Ken would highlight important aspects of problems and the proven strategies on how to solve work problems successfully. Being a Certified Emergenetics® Associate cum Facilitator, Ken would also share on how to apply Emergenetics® to boost team communication and solve problems.
- Better understanding of communication in teams
- Learn how to talk positively & share inspiring stories with team
- Use positive thinking, solution-focused approach & EQ to solve problems
- Learn how to think harder & work smarter for greater productivity
- Apply Emergenetics® to foster team communication & solve problems
The Manager as an Effective Communicator
- The 5 biggest communication mistakes made by managers
- How to communicate well with multi-generation teams – Baby Boomers, Gen X & Y?
- 5 communication secrets of great leaders revealed
- How to be a positive communicator & inspiring story teller?
Solving Work & People Problems in Teams
- Using positive thinking to solve problems
- Using solution-focused approach & EQ to solving problems
- Thinking harder & working smarter for greater productivity
Applying Emergenetics® for Better Communication in Teams & Problem Solving
- Understanding the Emergenetics® model – 4 Thinking & 3 Behavioral Attributes
- The Emergenetics® approach to communicating with the 4 Thinkers
- Forming Whole Emergenetics® Team™ (WEteam™) to solve problems together
Who should attend?
- Department Heads & Deputies
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers, Managers, Supervisors & Team Leaders
- Division I & II Officers
- Other Professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in boosting communication and problem solving skills.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “2 Great Tips to build an Innovative Team Culture”
- “The story telling leader”
- “3 great lessons from ineffective team leaders”
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.