Date: 15 May 2015
Venue: Holiday Inn Atrium (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$550 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 15 Apr 2015
Group Discount: 10% Discount if company sends 3 or more participants to the same class
- Better Understanding of Sun Tze, the Ancient Chinese General
- Better Understanding of The 36 Stratagems of War
- Learn Business Applications of the Sun Tze Art of War
- Put Knowledge & Skills learnt into Workplace Application
- Formulate Individual & Team Action Plans over the next 21 Days
The Sun Tze Art of War
- Understanding Sun Tze, the Ancient Chinese General
- The 36 Stratagems of War divided into 6 Categories
- Stratagems for the Stronger Force
- Stratagems for Two Equal Forces
- Stratagems for Direct Attack
- Stratagems to confuse the Enemy
- Stratagems to gain Ground
- Stratagems before the Last Stand
Applying Sun Tze Art of War for Modern Success
- Why are Business Leaders Obsessed with Sun Tze Art of War?
- Business Applications of the Sun Tze Art of War
My Personal & Team Action Plans
- Individual Action Plans – 3 Action Items to do within the next 21 days
- Team Action Plans – 3 Action Items to do within the next 21 days
Who should attend?
- Officers and
- Others who are keen to learn more about Sun Tze Art of War and apply them for Business Development & Sales.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.