Date: 10 Oct 2017
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$500 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 10 Sep 2017
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
What do we know about peak performance? What are some strategies that we can use to bounce back from setbacks & failures? How could we build trust, harness diversity & foster stronger teamwork? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Building Successes for Peak Performance (Powered with Emergenetics®)”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach would present the learners with a better knowledge of peak performance – individual vs team, common barriers, adopting a growth + positive mindset – and how to improve communication skills for team success.
Ken would also share knowledge on Emergenetics® – a thinking & behavioral profiling tool – & how to apply it to enhance team communication & maximise team results.
- Better understanding of peak performance and how to achieve it
- Learn how to communicate for better relationship in teams
- Learn how to apply Emergenetics® to enhance team communication & maximise team results
Planning for Peak Performance
- Understanding peak performance: Individual VS Team
- Identifying & removing common barriers to peak performance
- Inspiring stories on bouncing back from setbacks & failures
- Adopting a growth + positive mindset for peak performance
Communicating & Collaborating for Team Success
- Communication skills for better relationship in team
- How to build trust, harness diversity & foster stronger teamwork?
- Understanding the Emergenetics® model – 4 Thinking & 3 Behavioral attributes
- Applying Emergenetics® for better communication & collaboration in teams
- Forming Whole Emergenetics® Team™ (WEteam™) for the best team results
Who should attend?
- Department Heads
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers, Managers & Supervisors
- Division I & II Officers
- Other Professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in communication to enhance relationships & team results.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Ken was interviewed by 938LIVE on “Maximising team performance” on 23 Feb 2012.
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “3 secrets to power up your employees’ performance”
- “3 quotations to inspire and lead your team”
- “3 practical tips to manage your team”
- “Maximising team performance”
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.