Date: 29 Sep 2017
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$500 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 29 Aug 2017
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
What can we learn from creative people to be more creative? How can we cultivate an innovative mindset & foster an innovative team culture? What are some strategies to get myself and my team members to change successfully? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Boosting Creativity & Innovation (Powered with Emergenetics®)”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach would present the learners with a better knowledge of creativity – the myths, realities some surprising facts – and share on how to cultivate an innovative mindset and create an innovative team culture.
Tapping on personal interviews, case studies, role plays and storytelling, Ken would highlight important aspects of how to become the Innovative Member at the workplace. Being a Certified Emergenetics® Associate cum Facilitator, Ken would also share on how to apply Emergenetics® to boost team innovation and manage change.
- Better understanding of creativity & innovation
- Learn how to become an innovative member in the team
- Learn how to apply Emergenetics® to enhance team innovation & manage change
Boosting Individual & Team Creativity
- The myths, realities & some surprising facts on creativity
- Story Telling: The 5 things that creative people do differently
- Discussion: Identifying & removing common barriers to creativity
- Creativity/Innovation theories & practical application
- Innovation beyond R&D Department
- Role plays: Addressing key challenges in innovation
- Case studies: Lessons on innovative culture from top innovative companies
The Innovative Member
- Interviews: Cultivating an innovative mindset/skills in myself & my team
- Practical application: Using innovative tools & processes @ work
Applying Emergenetics® to Team Innovation & Change
- Understanding the Emergenetics® Model – 4 Thinking & 3 Behavioral attributes
- Leveraging on Emergenetics® for creativity & team innovation
- Applying Emergenetics® to manage change
Who should attend?
- Department Heads
- Vice Presidents & Assistant Vice Presidents
- Middle Managers, Managers & Supervisors
- Division I & II Officers
- Other Professionals who are keen to acquire the finer skills in communication to enhance relationships & team results.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Ken was interviewed by 938LIVE on “Maximising team performance” on 23 Feb 2012.
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “3 secrets to power up your employees’ performance”
- “3 quotations to inspire and lead your team”
- “3 practical tips to manage your team”
- “Maximising team performance”
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.