Date: 22 Aug 2017
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$480 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 22 Jul 2017
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
Why do our customers complain about us? What exactly do they want and how could we respond to them professionally? How can we turn the complaints into opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Answering Complaints & Improving Customer Satisfaction”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach and a former Service Quality Consultant would present the learners with a better knowledge of customer complaints & complainants. He would also share on the top 3 common mistakes in complaint resolution and how to answer complaints face-to-face and over emails professionally.
Tapping on personal interviews, case studies, role plays and storytelling, Ken would highlight the proven strategies on how to turn complaints around, implement the Customer Satisfaction Model & service culture and lastly solicit feedback from customers for service improvement.
- Better understanding of customer complaints & complainants
- Learn how to answer complaints face-to-face and over emails professionally
- Master the strategies to improve customer satisfaction & retain loyalty
Are customer complaints bad or good?
- Understanding the psychology of complainants
- The different types of customer complaints
- Escalating complaints to the manager – when & how to?
Answering customer complaints professionally
- Avoiding the top 3 common mistakes in complaint resolutions
- Role plays: Managing complainants face-to-faces
- Written exercises: Replying to customer complaints professionally
- Format, templates and sample response letters
Improving customer satisfaction & retaining loyalty
- Complaints are gifts: Turning complaints into opportunities
- Implementing the Customer Satisfaction Model and service culture
- Proactively soliciting feedback from customers for service improvement
Who should attend?
- Service frontlines & support staff
- Service supervisors
- Sales executives
- Other professionals who are keen to know more about answering complaints face-to-face and over emails professionally.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
What others say
“I have got an alternate look at customer feedback response from various industries and understand the things to avoid in answering complaints. Ken has shared many experiences and case studies to relate the topics/ideas to our daily work. He makes the course related to the participants.” – Mr Charles Chia, Service Ambassador, Taster Food Pte Ltd
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.