Date: 7 Nov 2019
Venue: Furama RiverFront, Singapore (or equivalent)
Refreshments: 2 Coffee Breaks & 1 Lunch provided
Fees: S$550 (Nett)
Early Bird Discount: 5% Discount if company registers before/on 7 Oct 2019
Group Discount A: 10% Discount if company sends 3-4 participants to the same class
Group Discount B: 15% Discount if company sends 5 or more participants to the same class
What are some common performance issues with team members? How can we influence & persuade them to give their best at work? Why do our team members resist change and what can we do to implement change successfully at the workplace? How can we counsel difficult team members effectively? Find out the answers to these questions and more in this 1-day workshop titled: “Advanced Team Leadership Skills”.
In this workshop, Ken Wong – 4G Leadership Coach and a Seasoned Manager would present the learners with a better knowledge of influence & persuasion tactics, assertive skills, change management and counselling skills so that they can build up their own teams for greater successes at work.
- Learn how to influence, persuade, assert & empower team members for better performance
- Learn how to lead change in the team successfully
- Learn how to counsel difficult team members
Influencing & Asserting for Better Team Results
- Be a trusted, likeable & credible team leader
- 5 highly practical persuasion tactics
- Assertive techniques @ work
- Empowerment & delegation of work to team members
- Then & now: nature & importance of change
- Understand & overcome resistance to change
- 3 step approach to help team to change successfully
- Listen & address concerns of team members
- Involve team members in the change process
- Support team during the implementation of change
Counselling Difficult Team Members
- Understand the roles of a counsellor
- Guiding principles for providing counselling
- Communication skills for effective counselling
Who should attend?
- Department Heads
- Assistant Vice Presidents
- Managers & Supervisors
- Division I, II & III Officers
- Team leaders & others who want to acquire more team leadership skills.
About the trainer: Ken Wong
Ken was interviewed by 938LIVE on “Maximising team performance” on 23 Feb 2012.
Visit Ken’s blog to read his blog posts on:
- “3 quotations to inspire and lead your team”
- “3 practical tips to manage your team”
- “Maximising team performance”
- “3 great lessons from ineffective team leaders”
- Confirmation will be emailed to the Training Officer 5 working days before commencement of the course.
- Cancellations & Postponements are not allowed upon registration. Substitutes are welcomed but must inform us via email at least 1 day before the workshop.
- No-shows will be billed.
- All registrations will be taken as confirmed and will be billed accordingly.
- ProActive Training & Education reserves the right to substitute the trainer, change the venue, postpone or cancel the workshop.